Switch Board Hours :
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, All year round.
After Hour services:
- To serve you better our resident manager on property will be available 24x7.
- For after hour check-in or walk-in guests, kindly use the buzzer at the office door and you will be served, alternatively you can call 519-524-7396 ext-0.
Reservation / Inquiry Line Hours :
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, All year round.
100 % Smoke Free Facility
This Hotel is a 100 % Non-Smoking facility (in accordance with Huron County by Law). Smoking in a Guest room or any other area inside the building will result in a $ 500 cleaning charge. Other fine by county may apply. Please ask the Front Desk for locations of designated outdoor smoking areas.
Check-in / Out Time
Check-in Time : 2:00 PM
Check-Out Time : 11:00 AM
Late Check-in: If you are planning to check-in later than 10:00 pm, kindly notify and pre-arrange with Hotel.
Late Check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time.
Minimum Age to Register:
18 years and above, Gov. issued Photo Identification required.( Preferred - Driver's License, Passport)
Hotel Currency : Canadian Dollars
Accepted Payment Options :
A Valid credit card required for reservation and guest registration.
Dreamz Inn does not accept money orders or cashier's cheque as form of payment. Room charges are paid at registration in advance for entire stay.
Applicable Taxes: 13 % HST
- This Hotel is a pet free facility.
- Having a pet in this pet free facility will result in a $ 500 cleaning charge.
- We welcome Service Animal, kindly notify at time of reservation and upon check-in.
- One vehicle parking per room is free of charge to all Dreamz Inn Hotel guests.
If you are planning to bring more than one vehicle per room, kindly call the Hotel and pre arrange for the same*.
*subject to availability
- Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance.
- A room with one bed may be occupied by one or two persons. Infants and Children under age 3 years stay free with adults.
- A Room with Two beds may be occupied by two adults and two children under the age of 12 years for the offered price. However it may be allowed to be occupied by Maximum of four adults at an extra cost by the management. If your party consists of five or more, an additional room or rooms must be rented to accommodate the additional people.
- An infant may be added to the total number of persons permitted in rooms, provided that the Manager has a portable crib available, which is adequate for the weight of the infant.
- Water or air beds, sleeping bags, cots or furniture of any kind may not be placed in a Dreamz Inn room by any guest.
- Reservations can be made for Dreamz Inn rooms through online reservation system on our website, by calling our Toll free reservation no. 1-855-524-7396 ext-0 or simply stop by at Dreamz Inn.
- For all inquiry and information you may also e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the reservations will be guaranteed with your credit card, your reservation will be held all night for your arrival. We regret that reservations may not be made more than one year in advance.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night's lodging at a comparable Hotel, transportation to that establishment (if needed) and a telephone call to your home or office to notify others of your new location.
- If you have a comment about a previous stay at Dreamz Inn, please call 1-519-524-7396 ext-0 or write to: email@example.com
- If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation which you have sent in payment or guaranteed with your credit card, you must call the Dreamz Inn Hotel AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE (unless specified otherwise in your confirmation) to the arrival date and receive a cancellation number, to cancel without charge.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the Hotel directly.
- If you have made online reservation through our online reservation website, you can cancel your reservation online.
- Cancellation or changes made after the deadline or No show on date of confirmed arrival are subject to a minimum charge of equal to one night stay plus tax.
Early Checkout Policy:
- Many individuals/groups reserve and block rooms for extra nights which they may or may not need. This results in the Hotel denying bookings for certain dates when in fact rooms become available at the last minute as individuals/groups check out before their scheduled departure date. This results in lost business for the Hotel as well as displacing other potential visitors to Goderich area.
- Alterations to the departure date (earlier departure than confirmed) will be accepted up to 72 hours in advance of the scheduled arrival date. Should any individual or any individual within a group decide to check out prior to the confirmed date of departure, an amount equal to 50% of the daily room rate for the remaining nights will be charged as an early departure fee.
For Group reservations, call Hotel directly.
For Corporate Guest
Direct Billing, Discounts and special rates available. Please call Hotel directly to inquire.
Dreamz Inn will make every effort to honour special requests when you reserve a room. However, the availability of these requests cannot be guaranteed in advance.
We gently remind you to bring your athletic wear to enjoy our fitness Centre activity or games at sports court. Also to enjoy our beautiful indoor heated salt water pool, salt water hot tub, sauna; we gently remind you to bring your
Note: Only athletic/ running shoes are allowed inside sports court / fitness Centre area. Appropriate attire must be worn inside the sports court/ fitness Centre area. Proper Swim suit required for swimming pool, hot tub
- No refund or discount will be allowed in the event of interruption or closure of services for the Fitness Centre, Swimming pool, Hot tub, Sauna or Sports court due to maintenance or compliance purpose (as per Huron county health unit by-laws)
- Sports court will be open to use seasonally and subject to weather conditions.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary for all our guest. No refund or discount will be allowed in the event of interruption, connectivity issues or low speed due to technical problems including but not limited to your devices, network or internet service provider.
Notice to Guest
We intend to make each guest's stay as enjoyable as possible. In order to achieve this, a clear communication of our quality, standards is listed below:
- No loitering on the property is permitted.
- Use of any type of cooking stove, hot plates, BBQ etc. is strictly prohibited in guest rooms or Hotel premises.
- Rearranging of any furniture or appliances within the room or taking outside is strictly prohibited.
- Drinking activities are to be kept within the registered guest's room. We are not licensed for alcohol consumption in our public areas.
- Noise levels above normal casual talk will not be tolerated. That means that noise from within a room must not be heard outside of that room between the quiet hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Get together/ group hangouts outside guest rooms, Hallway, Lobby, stairways or in any of the open lot area of the property is strictly prohibited between the quiet hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- If you and/or guests are involved (fully or in part) and/or are the cause of noise complaints from other Hotel guests, you may be charged for the full cost of their room
- Only the registered guests are permitted in the room after 10 p.m. There cannot be more than four adults in one room at any time.
- The registrants of each room will be responsible for any visiting guests and their actions.
- In the event that there are damages to the room or missing items, there will be a cleanup fee and damage charges to the registrant(s) of the individual room.
- If after you have received a warning that you have or are violating our policy(s) and you do not leave the Motel peacefully, then legal action may be enforced and/or the local police will be summoned by us to carry out evictions as required.
- In the event of an eviction from the property, the deposit and room charges will not be refunded.
Call us with any further questions regarding hotel policies and we'll be glad to help.
Hotel Management reserves the right to change the policies without prior notice.