DEAR VALUED GUEST(S)
Dreamz Inn has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our employees and guests. We have always had rigorous standards for cleaning and safety. To meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by the COVID-19 pandemic; we have made changes to our cleaning, safety, process protocols and amenities out of an abundance of caution for our guests and associates in accordance with guidance issued by federal, provincial and local public health authorities and best hotel industry practises.
Our enhanced cleanliness and safety measures are including but not limited to:
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency of public areas including, but not limited to, lobby, front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, vending machines, ice machines, room keys and locks, stair handrails, gym equipment, pool seating and surrounding areas.
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes in public area.
- Reduced amenities (like notepad / pen, guest directory, etc.) in rooms.
- Auto dispensing hand sanitizer units at various locations inside the property for your hand hygiene.
- Sneeze guard barrier at reception desk.
- All linens, towels, and laundry are cleaned at our commercial-grade laundry facility with hot water washing and hot air drying, in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and best safety guidelines.
- We will not be providing paper copy of invoice. Please provide your email ID to receive your digital copy of invoice.
- Specific signage for guidance and instructions are provided at appropriate locations inside and outside the property.
- Our employees have received COVID-19 related safety and facility sanitation protocols guidance and training consistent with the public health authority recommendations. Our hotel team is updated on routine basis for enhanced process protocols.
We may restrict the use of certain facilities and services at hotel without notice, in accordance with current restrictions/regulations by government authorities. You may inquire by calling at 1-855-524-7396 about currently available services and any updates on local rules or restrictions that may be in place.
While we are committed to do our best to ensure a pleasant stay for you, we expect greater co-operation from you for achieving overall safety for everyone and help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
AS YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE AT DREAMZ INN
You are welcome here, IF YOU:
- Have not been currently identified as a presumptive or confirmed covid-19 patient requiring quarantine or isolation
- Have no symptoms (fever, chills, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath)
- Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 day
- Have not been in the same household where any of the member have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- Have not come in contact with any person with, or under investigation for, COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Note: Out of an abundance of caution for our guests and associates, Dreamz Inn reserves the right to restrict entry
DURING YOUR STAY AT DREAMZ INN
- Observe physical distancing (2m distance) at all times in common areas.
- Guest(s) are required to wear a face mask / covering in all common areas. (Guests with special health conditions may be exempted.)
- Wash / sanitize your hands often – and definitely after touching shared surface.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces in common areas.
- Minimise talking (avoid if possible) & avoid lounging in common areas.
- Observe good sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Guest(s) from only one household (same guest room) inside elevator at a time.
- Room cleaning or housekeeping services will not be provided during the stay.
- Requests for any assistance or for additional room supplies such as toilet paper, tissues, tea/coffee condiments, towels, etc. should be made through using the room phone to call the front desk. Requested supplies will be provided outside of the room door.
- Delivery personnel are not allowed in the building. Guest(s) are required to accept the delivery outside the main entry door of the hotel.
- Guest(s) are not permitted to allow any outside visitors in the guest room or hotel premises.
- During your stay, if you start to feel ill, you should immediately contact health authorities and also notify hotel operator/manager.
- Upon check-out please leave room keys in the room and inform the front desk by room phone.
- The guest must contact (by room phone) hotel management prior to checking out / departure from the hotel to provide an update on their health condition.
- Guest(s) are requested to strictly follow hotel signage for guidance and instructions and adhere at all times.
- Guest(s) are requested to strictly follow all other guidelines and regulations timely provided by Federal, Provincial & Local Health authorities for the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Your co-operation and help in achieving overall safety and preventing the spread of Covid-19 is highly appreciated.